Re: [gtkmm] beginner´s question

Roger Leigh schrieb:
To glade: I checked it but it generates C code!

It uses glademm to generate C++ code (once you activate C++)

Using the C/C++ code generation is deprecated,

that is simply a matter of taste (and your requirements). I don't consider generating a _single_standalone_ binary deprecated - no matter how many gnome developers think differently.

And C++ is a totally different beast, the generated C++ code is much more maintainable than the C code. I dare to say that glade's code is a nightmare compared to glademm's.

   Christof (glademm maintainer)