Re: [gtkmm] Custom drawing area and text layout

Another problem encountered and I can't seem to find the answer to this one anywhere. How can I rotate a line of text? I want to label the y-axis 'Pressure (mN.m^-2)' and can't seem to find a way to do it. Just a standard graph axis label along the y-axis.

Still not finding it that easy to get to grips with the Pango stuff - are layouts the best things to be working with when I am only drawing at most 10 characters to my drawing area? Should I be using something else?

Are there any good tutorials out there? Or may be a really well commented application/code snippet that demonstrates Pangomm?