Re: [gtkmm] Drag and drop onto Gtk::Notebook

i think i've found a way to do this - feels like a bit of a hack though so if anyone knows of
a more robust way, please let me know.

you can iterate over your tabs, find the size and position of each label using get_width(),
get_height() & get_layout_offsets().

my on_drag_data_received () overridden method in my subclassed version of Gtk::Notebook also
receives the x/y position of the drop so i can use that along with the sizes / positions to
figure out which tab was dropped onto.