Re: [gtkmm] monitoring application

On 0210, Barnaby Gray wrote:
Thx for every answer!

My problem now is the following: The graph is getting wider and wider as
time passes. I put the drawingare into a scrolledwindow.

When updating the graph, and calling set_size_request a lot, I get
strange X errors and the program doesn't work as expected after a while.

So what is the desired way to get a constantly extending widget?

+-[ Kontra, Gergely<kgergely mcl hu> PhD student Room IB113 ]---------+
|            "Olyan langesz vagyok, hogy  |
| Mobil:(+36 20) 356 9656 ICQ: 175564914   poroltoval kellene jarnom" |
+-- Magyar php mirror es magyar php dokumentacio: --+