Re: [gtkmm] TreeModel question

Thanks Murray.
I will have a look at the new doc from time to time.
Ben

Yes, of course child rows are removed when their parent is removed.
Where would they be otherwise?

And, yes, an iterator is invalid after its row has been deleted. In
general, gtkmm iterators behave like Standard C++ iterators to standard
C++ containers.

The reference docs for TreeModel and friends have recently become
better, but are probably not online yet.