Re: [gtkmm] Gnome Canvas in Glade without Gnome

>This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand
>this format, some or all of this message may not be legible.

You should AVOID sending messages to mailing lists in HTML
format. Please change your email software to send only plain text
("ASCII") to this and other mailing lists.

>I have installed libgnomecanvas-2.0.5 and libgnomecanvasmm-2.0.1
>on my Solaris machine (no GNOME installation). Am I to expect a
>Gnome Canvas object to appear in my Glade-2 palette? I currently
>don't see one.
>
>No big deal really; I can add it to my UI via code; but I'm just wondering
>if I have done something wrong with my gnome canvas installation.

Glade doesn't have a way to check libraries external to GTK for
widgets, even if it did have a way to know how to handle dynamically
discovered new widgets all by itself.

--p