[gtkmm] Gnome Canvas in Glade without Gnome

Title: Gnome Canvas in Glade without Gnome

Hi All, (possibly off topic?)

I have installed libgnomecanvas-2.0.5 and libgnomecanvasmm-2.0.1
on my Solaris machine (no GNOME installation). Am I to expect a
Gnome Canvas object to appear in my Glade-2 palette? I currently
don't see one.

No big deal really; I can add it to my UI via code; but I'm just wondering
if I have done something wrong with my gnome canvas installation.

Thanks,