[gtkmm] *_get_type() scope during wrapping API

I'm trying to wrapping diacanvas in c++.
I've read the doc on glibmm and different post on internet.

I've recreated the tree, edited the *.hg,*.ccg,.m4, ...
The source creation works perfectly.

During source compilation, the compiler stops because it cannot find the *_get_type() that is wrap_init.cc

There is a typical manner to solve this problem?

Hi,
        Alberto

PS: wrap_init.cc defined between files_extra_cc in makefile