Re: [gtkmm] Gtk::FileChooser API

Murray Cumming Comneon com wrote:
btw, got Towel running with gtkmm 2.4 (today's CVS), FileChooser::get_filenames() is only giving me one file at a time at the moment, but at this stage that could easily be a GTK+ bug. I shall investigate further soon.

That would be great. Thanks.

This is working now on more recent CVS, but that's mostly because I changed the way I was dealing with things. It's not especially obvious how to use FileChooserDialog correctly, so I'll see about contributing some docs on the subject, since they're definitely going to be different to the GTK+ ones on the same subject.