Re: [gtkmm] How to fully expand a widget within a window?

Are you sure that you did not freeze the size of your widget before ?
Else, you coud use a Gtk::Bin container instead of a VBox.
Ben

Thx Alberto,

Like I mentioned, PACK_EXPAND_WIDGET does not help.
Maybe it is because my VBox is within a paned
window?

When I resize the window, the Widget inside
does not grow with it.
I´ve tried all pack options (Widget is a VBox)
but it has no effect.

You don't see a Vbox. Vbox could be expanded, the problem are the widget in the vbox that should expand.

Try adding widget in vbox with some code like this:

vb->pack_start <cid:part1.05000100.08090009@paro.homeunix.org>(*wid, PACK_EXPAND_WIDGET);

vb = your VBOX
wid= your widget.

Also give  a look to tutorial in  containers section.