[GTKMM] Container tooltip?

Hello.
My problem is I don't know which widget to is (is there any?).

Here's what I've got: drawingarea widget where I draw some elements, and
I want now to display some kind of tooltip when I move the mouse cursor
over one of them. I would used tooltip for displaying text, but I one to
have another drawing area in tooltip and tooltip widget is not a
container.

Instead of a widget I described I could draw on a drawingarea I already
have but then tooltip cannot move outside it's area, so I would have to
handle these cases. Also I would have to handle redrawing drawingarea
after tooltip is off (with tooltips it should happen automatically).

So is there any widget like I described. Or I have to create my on some
kind of window without bars and around-frames.

Thanks for any help in advance.

vArDo