Re: Viewports and scrollbars

On Tue, 2004-12-21 at 14:26 +0100, Murray Cumming wrote:
> If you want scrollbars from one ScrolledWindow to control the other
> ScrolledWindow, then you should probably investigate sharing the
> hadjustment and vadjustment. There are get and set methods.

That's basically what I did - but I wanted to layout the scrollbars
differently, so I used my own scrollbars and set their adjustments to
the adjustments of the ScrolledWindow. The on_size_request() hack was to
prevent the ScrolledWindows from resizing to the size of their child
when I turned off their internal scrollbars.

--
Lars Luthman
PGP key:     http://www.d.kth.se/~d00-llu/pgp_key.php