Re: unknown widget class 'GtkFileChooserDialog'

Thx for the fast answer.

I'm using the stable versions on gentoo's portage, and the solution was
to use an older Glade version (the last stable version in gentoo's
portage is glade-2.0.1).

I'm starting developing with gtkmm and libglademm and I'm a little
confused with version numbers of all these packages. (I must use
glade-2.0 that uses GTK+ version installed on my system (2.2), which is
wrapped by gtkmm-2.2, and using libglademm-2.0). Maybe is not so
confusing after all, but it's a pain in the ass to the newcomer. I need
some reference on all these versions.