Re: unknown widget class 'GtkFileChooserDialog'

> Hello everybody!
>
> When I open the .glade file using libglademm's Gnome::Glade::Xml::create
> i get the following error msg:
>
> (lsd:25591): libglade-WARNING **: unknown widget class
> 'GtkFileChooserDialog'
>
> I have designed the interface using Glade, and added some file dialog to
> open and save files (unsurprisingly).
>
> I'm thinking this is a matter of version numbers, and changed class
> names (maybe GtkFileChooserDialog was/is known as GtkFileSelection or
> something).
>
> I use (and abuse):
>
> gtkmm-2.2.12
> libglademm-2.0.1
> glade-2.6.7

FileChooserDialog was added in GTK+ 2.4, and is wrapped in gtkmm 2.4.

I guess that someone created the .glade file on a system that has GTK+
2.4, with glade 2.6, which uses GTK+ 2.4. I don't believe that the the
system (or environemnt) with glade-2.6 is the system on which you are
running this, though I could be wrong.

So, in summary, you are using old versions of GTK+ and gtkmm.

www.openismus.com