Von: Cedric Gustin [mailto:cedric gustin swing be]
Gesendet: Montag, 13. Dezember 2004 19:51
An: Andreas Hauber
Cc: gtkmm-list gnome org
Betreff: Re: gtkmm and dev-cpp linker error with TreeViewColumn

Andreas Hauber wrote:

> got an error with gtkmm and dev-c++ at link time.

> But I still get the following error:
>
> wBearbeiten.cc C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\ah\Eigene
> Dateien\Development\Projekte\SeeCards for

WinXP\src\wBearbeiten.o(.text$_ZN3Gtk14TreeViewColumnC1IjEERKN4Glib7ustringE
RKNS_15TreeModelColumnIT_EE+0x125)
> variable 'vtable for Gtk::TreeViewColumn' can't be auto-imported. Please
> read the documentation for ld's --enable-auto-import for details.

There are a few solutions to this problem:

1. As proposed in the error message, read the ld manual and look for
auto-import
2. Search the gtkmm mailing list archives for --enable-auto-import
3. Trust me and use the -Wl,--enable-runtime-pseudo-reloc option at link
time.

Cedric