Re: TreeView::append_column_numeric() format?
- From: "Murray Cumming" <murrayc murrayc com>
- To: "Carl Nygard" <cjnygard fast net>
- Cc: Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com>, gtkmm-list <gtkmm-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: TreeView::append_column_numeric() format?
- Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2004 09:38:15 +0100 (CET)
> Apologies for spamming with code, but here's a concrete working example
> from the gtklink/cast libs. The point of the classes is to update a
> variable when the widget changes, or to update the widget to reflect a
> new value.
> The class uses a parameterized Translator object to do the translation,
> effectively allowing any type of variable to be represented (so long as
> it can be (de)string-ified).
> I'm not sure how this fits specifically with the treemodel code, so I'll
> take a look at that next.
Is this in reply to my question?
I think that localization with sprintf()-formatting works OK. It works for
C, for instance. Do you have an example of what doesn't work?
If so, I don't see how it answers that.
murrayc murrayc com
] [Thread Prev