[gtkmm] Help needed : updated glibmm dispatcher example

Hi,

I recently (and hopefully) fixed a bug in the glibmm/examples/thread/dispatcher.cc example that was causing a coredump on win32. As it involved multithreading, memory allocation with auto_ptr and a nasty race condition on win32, I would like to thoroughly test this updated example before I commit it to CVS.

Right now, the patched dispatcher example is working fine on

1. WinXP with mingw-gcc 3.3.1
2. Fedora Core 2 with gcc-3.3.3 (kernel 2.6.7)

If someboody could compile/test it on some other platforms/architectures/distros (kernel 2.4, gcc-3.2 or 3.4, PPC, Mandrake, Suse, cygwin,...) and report any problem, I would be very happy.

The patch is available from

http://bugzilla.gnome.org/attachment.cgi?id=30390&action=view

and is against the current glibmm cvs HEAD.

Thanks

Cedric