Re: [gtkmm] Treeview: selection and color

hum... I haven't found what I want :-/

I plan to make a new gtk widget. I have seen a good tutorial here :
http://inti.sourceforge.net/tutorial/libinti/compositewidget.html

but it seems to not use gtkmm library and I want to use it because I
want to use the power of libglademm.

do you know a good (simple) tutorial in order to build a new widget from
scratch or with an imbrication of other standard widget

thank you for your help,

Arnaud