[gtkmm] Treeview: selection and color

Hi,

I'm trying to use gtkmm for an application which will help to desing
schedule in an hospital. I plan to use a Treeview to make something like
that :

            |day1| d2 | d3 | d4 | d5 | d6 | ...
- nurse
   Miss A     1     2    3    1    2    3   ...
   Miss B     2     3    1    2    3    1   ...
+ boss
+ ...

where 1, 2, 3... are for example from 8.00 am to 4.00 pm...
I want to represent these number as a string of two char. but, that's
where the probem begin to be more complex, I would that all 1 appear in
blue with a yellow background for example, all 2 with red/blue....

an other thing, is that I would have a radio button (in a toolbar) for
each 1,2,3... and if I choose one of these button, if a click on one
cell of my treeview, the cell take the correct value and correct
color...

I would so an other nice feature... I want to be able to change the
value of a cell using a popup menu that is showed when I click with the
third button of the mouse on this cell...

thank for your help

Arnaud

PS: sorry fr my bad English...