[gtkmm] compiling gtkmm from source

Do I have compile gtk+ before I compile gtkmm?
or can just install / compile gtkmm with out gtk+?

Anybody?

--
* The media's the most powerful entity on earth. They have the power to make the innocent guilty and to make the guilty innocent, and that's power. - Malcom X

* You cannot exercise your power to a point of humiliation.
                              - Jean Chretien

* It's amazing how the small seeds of distrust and misunderstanding
 can yield a crop of hate and death...