[gtkmm] compiling gtkmm from source
- From: Maya <EscalanteCanada netscape net>
- To: gtkmm mailing list <gtkmm-list gnome org>
- Subject: [gtkmm] compiling gtkmm from source
- Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 15:05:44 -0400
Do I have compile gtk+ before I compile gtkmm?
or can just install / compile gtkmm with out gtk+?
* The media's the most powerful entity on earth. They have the
power to make the innocent guilty and to make the guilty
innocent, and that's power.
- Malcom X
* You cannot exercise your power to a point of humiliation.
- Jean Chretien
* It's amazing how the small seeds of distrust and misunderstanding
can yield a crop of hate and death...
] [Thread Prev