Re: [gtkmm] Gentoo ebuilds for gtkmm-2.4/gnomemm-2.6 et. al.

The only problem with the bmg ebuilds is that they won't build for the amd64
(x86_64) platform, which is what I needed. I had to modify src_compile from
the main ebuilds to get it running for the *mm libraries.

But, for anyone with an x86_32 platform I would recommend bmg rather than mine
which are untested on x86_32.

--
Rick L. Vinyard, Jr.
http://miskatonic.cs.nmsu.edu