Re: [gtkmm] Using Gtkmm and Glade under Windows

At 03:14 PM 4/15/2004, Carlos Augusto Lains Leitao wrote:

I´m new on gtkmm and glade and i would like to know if anyone could tell me if i can import .glade archives on windows aplications using gtkmm with the libglade library, if anyone could help me i would be vry glad...

Yes, you can use glade files from gtkmm on win32. glade and libglade are now part of the GTK+ installer from dropline (http://www.dropline.net/gtk/). With my gtkmm distribution (http://www.pcpm.ucl.ac.be/~gustin/win32_ports/), you can then use my port of libglademm, which is available as a separate download from http://www.pcpm.ucl.ac.be/~gustin/win32_ports/binaries/libglademm-2.0.1.zip

Simply unzip the file in the root directory of the gtkmm distribution. Please note that this port of libglademm is beta quality and has not been fully tested (that's the reason why there is not download link on my page).

libglademm should be fully integrated in the upcoming binary distribution of gtkmm-2.4 for win32 (when GTK-2.4 binaries are released for win32 !!!)

Cedric