Re: [gtkmm] how to trigger an action when my mouse leaves a selected widget?

Thx very much Roger.

Do you also know how to trigger an actiion
when I close a window with the x in the upper
left corner of a KDE window?

"Andreas B. Thun" <abt gmx de> writes:

I want to trigger an action when my mouse leaves
a selected widget, an entry for example.

Scenario is: I enter text into the entry box
and I wanna check, if the entered value is
correct when the widget loses focus.

This is in the documentation for Gtk::Widget:

  signal_focus_out_event()

is emitted when the focus is lost, and for a Gtk::Entry,

  signal_activate()

is emitted when Enter is pressed in the entry.  I usually use both.