Re: [gtkmm] how to trigger an action when my mouse leaves a selected widget?

"Andreas B. Thun" <abt gmx de> writes:

> I want to trigger an action when my mouse leaves
> a selected widget, an entry for example.
>
> Scenario is: I enter text into the entry box
> and I wanna check, if the entered value is
> correct when the widget loses focus.

This is in the documentation for Gtk::Widget:

  signal_focus_out_event()

is emitted when the focus is lost, and for a Gtk::Entry,

  signal_activate()

is emitted when Enter is pressed in the entry.  I usually use both.

--
Roger Leigh