Re: [gtkmm] how to trigger an action when my mouse leaves a selected widget?
- From: Roger Leigh <roger whinlatter uklinux net>
- To: "Andreas B. Thun" <abt gmx de>
- Cc: gtkmm-list <gtkmm-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [gtkmm] how to trigger an action when my mouse leaves a selected widget?
- Date: Fri, 09 Apr 2004 19:26:11 +0100
"Andreas B. Thun" <abt gmx de> writes:
> I want to trigger an action when my mouse leaves
> a selected widget, an entry for example.
> Scenario is: I enter text into the entry box
> and I wanna check, if the entered value is
> correct when the widget loses focus.
This is in the documentation for Gtk::Widget:
is emitted when the focus is lost, and for a Gtk::Entry,
is emitted when Enter is pressed in the entry. I usually use both.
Printing on GNU/Linux? http://gimp-print.sourceforge.net/
GPG Public Key: 0x25BFB848. Please sign and encrypt your mail.
] [Thread Prev