Re: [gtkmm] how to right align a MenuItem

Hi Bryan,

Following your advice I browsed the HIG but found nothing specific
against right aligning the help menu, as long as the right order
(File...Edit...Help) is respected.

I agree with you that the majority of gnome apps doesn't do that.
Maybe I'd better ask to the HIG guys directly.

Carlo

Bryan Forbes wrote:

	I'm not sure if that's supported anymore.  Also, it is against the
GNOME Human Interface Guidelines
(http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gup/hig/1.0/).  I would highly
recommend against putting the "Help" item at the end, even if you could,
so that your application will have the same look and feel as other
Gtk+/GNOME applications