Re: [gtkmm] how to right align a MenuItem

	I'm not sure if that's supported anymore.  Also, it is against the
GNOME Human Interface Guidelines
(http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gup/hig/1.0/).  I would highly
recommend against putting the "Help" item at the end, even if you could,
so that your application will have the same look and feel as other
Gtk+/GNOME applications