Re: [gtkmm] Problems with using glade generated code

Ken Miller schrieb:
I am using Glade 2.0.0 and I am having trouble accessing widgets within
callback functions because glade doesn't seem to write code the way the
gtkmm tutorial does.  I tried using the libglademm method and I am running
into a similar problem.  I'm sure I'm just missing something obvious, but I
can't figure out what to do.

Does marking the widget as protected help you? If not please be more specific about where the problem lies.

   Christof

PS: Would you mind to tell me where and how the tutorial code and the glade code differ.