RE: [gtkmm] ScrolledWindow & TextView Question.

> From: David Kinyanjui [mailto:david_kinyanjui yahoo com]
> (a) I'm wondering what i need to do so that the
> ScrollBar on a ScrolledWindow screen automatically
> scrolls in respect to the position of the cursor or
> widget currently focused.

This sounds unpleasant. Would it also scroll when you click on the
scrollbar. That would mean that it would scroll on the way to the scrollbar,
and also when you click on the scrollbar.

> (b) Is there a way a can limit the size of the string
> entered or diplayed on a TextView's entry box.

Maybe you could handle one of the signals.

Murray Cumming
murrayc usa net
www.murrayc.com
Remember to use the "Reply To All" feature with mailing lists.