Re: [gtkmm] libgnomecanvas............

Am 2003.09.18 12:43 schrieb(en) Suresh  Kumar:
Hi,

Where can get libgnomecanvas for Windows? I exepect the libgnomecanvas package in the form of "SetUp" file which gets installed when the user clicks it. Is there any setup package for libgnomecanvas in windows?

I'm afraid you are asking the wrong list. This is the mailing list
for gtkmm, the c++ wrapper for gtk+. libgnomecanvas is neither a
part of gtk+ nor a part of gtkmm. It is a gnome library. I'm sure
they have their own mailing list. You will find it somewhere under
www.gnome.org or with google.

Regards,

  Martin