[gtkmm] GnomeCanvas...........

Hi,

Iam really confused with the use of "GnomeCanvas". Let me explain my doubts.

When i read a document, i came to know that "GnomeCanvas" is contained in "GtkLayout". But when i searched gnome.h (I installed gtkmm,gtk+) in my system, no such header file was found.

    1. Is this means "GnomeCanvas" is not a part of Gtkmm ?
2. Usually we use GtkWindow as a form where all other controls (like buttons,menus, etc) are placed. If GnomeCanvas is used as a container, how far it is better than GtkWindow? 3. Is there any relationship between "GnomeCanvas" and "libgnomecanvas"?
    4. Where can i get "GnomeCanvas"?

    The following is regarding Gtkmm.

Is it possible to scale or zoom the window and objects drawn (like rectangle,circles) in the gtkwindow? My application should support zoomin/zoomout.

Regrads,
Suresh.
Television meets Accounts; Jyoti Weds Rajaram.
Rediff Matchmaker strikes another interesting match !!
Visit http://matchmaker.rediff.com?1