[gtkmm] RE: gtkmm & devhelp

Hello,

Murray Cumming Comneon com wrote:
> So that we don't forget it, it would be best to put
> things like this in bugzilla, ideally with a patch to do the stuff that I
> described above.

I've tried to make a patch for the build system, but the changes that I
could make were too trivial to make an actual diff for, and there were a
few tradeoffs between flexibility and ease of building that I wasn't sure
of, so I just made a Bugzilla entry and described all issues there. I also
attached the stylesheet. Maybe the TODO's that I put in my original mail
should be put into the stylesheet; I only thought about that now that it's
too late. So there'll be a bit of work into adapting the build system;
sorry about that.

cheers,

roel