Re: [[gtkmm] GTS]

"C.J. Collier" <cjcollier colliertech org> wrote:
> I'm interested in writing a C++ wrapper around GTS, the GNU Triangulated
> Surfaces library.  Like GTK+, GTS is based on GLib.  Could someone point
> me in the right direction to get this project under way?
>
> For more info on GTS, see http://gts.sf.net/

We generally start new *mm projects by copying another one and changing the
relevant build files. For instance, I recently created libgnomeprintmm by
copying libgnome-vfsmm. You could copy libgnomeprintmm on the principle that
the latest copy might be the best.

If you want to understand how gtkmmproc works, then take a look at gtkmm's
docs/internals directory.

Murray Cumming
murrayc usa net