Re: [gtkmm] seg fault

hi,
now let me tell u what exactly i did, i installed a new Mandrake linux
9.1. After advice from this list realized that i am supposed to install
devel packages for glib, GTK+ etc... and so did that. Then i installed
libsig and gtkmm using ./configure i.e. in /usr/local. But i couldn't
compile my progs, kept on getting some 'libsig...so no found' kind of
error. So i
uninstalled using make -n uninstall from the installation directories and
installed again using ./configure --prefix=/usr I could then compile the
tutorial examples but when i compile the example i mailed u guys(i am
sorry i pasted the whole thing but I was sort of desperate) i get a
seg fault. The same prog works fine for you. I don't know whats the
reason. There's the history of what i have done. Can u spot anything
wrong ? how did u install ur stuff ?
mandrake 9.1, gcc3.2.2, gtkmm2.2.7, libsigc++1.2.5
Neeraj Korde
Graduate Student
Mechanical Engineering
University of Michigan