[gtkmm] Glib::Value

Hi!

Please forgive me for asking so many questions - I'm still trying to learn this stuff... But here we go again:

In my attempt to fix Glade::VariablesMap, I'm trying to replace its internal void* to a typed somewhat-generic pointer using glibmm.
Sounds easy enough, but I can't even get the following to work:

#include <glibmm.h>

int main()
{
        Glib::Value<int> x;
        return 0;
}

When I try to run it, I get:
(process:306): GLib-GObject-CRITICAL **: file gvalue.c: line 147 (g_value_unset): assertion `G_IS_VALUE (value)' failed

Unfortunately the glibmm documentation isn't exactly helpful :-(

Can anyone help me out here, or point me to where I can learn more about Glib::Value?

Regards,
--
Christer Palm