Re: [gtkmm] ScrolledWindow containing a DrawingArea, does not "respond"

Hello Reinhard,

Reinhard Katzmann <suamor web de> writes:

> You do everything correct, but you also need to tell the scrolled
> window which "tile size" you have. Read everything about adjustment
> in the reference of Gtk::ScrolledWindow (hope thats the correct
> class gtkmm name). You may want to connect the adjustments to one
> of your methods if the user moves the scrollers (and thus show
> another part of your image).

I also thought that something like that would be the problem and I had
read everything in the adjustment reference (without finding anything
"interesting"), the solution however (given by Ainsley) was as simple
as a `set_size_request' on the drawingArea widget!

Thanks,
Giannis

--
question = ( to ) ? be : ! be;