Re: [gtkmm] Gtk::Notebook problem

Ioan Nicu wrote:

I think that it would be a waste of memory to alloc multiple TextView
objects and the associated ScrolledWindows(used to manage the scrollbars
for the textview) when I can manage a std::vector<ustring> containing
the contents of the textbuffers and only load the apropriate content for
the selected page (in the same TextView object)...

You make the assumption that a TextView consumes a lot of memory. AFAIK it doesn't.

--
Christer Palm