Re: [gtkmm] Yet another custom cell renderer question :-(

Le Jeudi 30 Octobre 2003 22:46, ZHOU DX a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> Check this to see if it helps.
>
> http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gtkmm-list/2003-January/msg00090.htm

thank you very much. In fact, I had already found this message by
searching the archive. However, I was not able to correctly use it.
As my widget was conceptually like a SpinButton, I tried to go from
your Spin_CellRenderer. It did not work because my widget is not a
CellEditable.

You made me look again and I decided to go the Combo_CellRenderer way.
I've made an Editable wrapper of my widget and I think it will work.

Thank you very much !

Bernard