Re: [gtkmm] TreeView Model, SEGV on append

Am 2003.10.24 21:26 schrieb(en) "Ohrnberger, Erik":
I'm hoping that someone can give me a pointer on tracking the issue
down
with my code.

I build a scrolled windows, attach a treeview to it, create the
ListStore::create to create the model, and set this model to the
treeview.

Next, I append my columns to the treeview and try and perform an
append on
the model.  It's right on the statement below:

	TreeModel::Row row = *( pMoldListModel->append() );

This line of code in itself doesn't seem to be faulty. Could you
post a more complete code snippet, preferably a compilable one?

Regards,

  Martin