Re: [gtkmm] gtkmm 2.4 and gcc <3.2

Hi,

* Murray Cumming Comneon com <Murray Cumming Comneon com> [2003-10-21 13:39:12]:
> If we use libsigc++ 2 in gtkmm 2.4, this will probably make it impossible to
> build it with gcc versions older than 3.2. Does anybody have a violent
> objection to that?

Users of the stable distribution of Debian, woody, won't be able to use
gtkmm 2.4 easily.

Personally, I don't have a problem with it since I use the unstable
branch. I just wanted to add it as an perspective to the discussion.

  - Morten.

--
http://mbrix.dk/