Re: [[gtkmm] Alternate libglademm interface]

Ruediger Sonderfeld wrote:

But I think this discussion is wrong on this mailinglist.
comp.lang.c++.moderated should be better for this.

Quite so. OTOH the discussion started out with Murray questioning whether gtkmm-related code should use throw specifiers or not.

No, this problem shows that this feature is bad and should be removed
in C++0x or completly redesigned (but I don't have any clue how)

Well, that was certainly a constructive comment...

--
Christer Palm