RE: [gtkmm] Compling the tutorial with pkg-config libs

> From: Jaco van Zyl [mailto:jacktemp ananzi co za]
> > So, pkg-config thinks that it is installed in /usr/local,
> but you think it
> > is installed in /usr. Did you already have some version
> of gtkmm installed.
> > It looks like you did.
>
> Yes that is the problem.
>
> I have removed everything (gtkmm) from my system,

I don't think that should be necessary.

> and
> reinstall the RPM.

This is the rpm that you made yourself with the .spec file in the gtkmm
tarball, right?

I know that Michael has some patches for the spec file that he wants to
submit.

I suggest that you try a an already-existing RPM for your distro or a source
build.