RE: [gtkmm] Compling the tutorial with pkg-config libs

Hi

> So, pkg-config thinks that it is installed in /usr/local,
but you think it
> is installed in /usr. Did you already have some version
of gtkmm installed.
> It looks like you did.

Yes that is the problem.

I have removed everything (gtkmm) from my system, and
reinstall the RPM. But still pkg-config thinks that it is
installed in /usr/local. I even renamed the gtkmm-2.0.pc
file to make curtain that this is the file that pkg-config
use to get the information from, it did.

Looking in gtkmm-2.0.pc it says that it is installed in
/usr

How to I fix it

gtkmm-2.0.pc look like this
prefix=/usr
exec_prefix=/usr
libdir=/usr/lib
includedir=/usr/include

Name: GTKmm
Requires: glibmm-2.0 gdkmm-2.0 pangomm-1.0 atkmm-1.0
gtk+-2.0
Version: 2.2.8
Libs: -L${libdir} -lgtkmm-2.0
Cflags: -I${includedir}/gtkmm-2.0
-I${libdir}/gtkmm-2.0/include

==
Download ringtones, logos and picture messages at Ananzi Mobile Fun.
http://www.ananzi.co.za/cgi-bin/goto.pl?mobile