RE: [gtkmm] TreeView Model, SEGV on append

Ohrnberger, Erik [mailto:erik_ohrnberger dme net]
> 	Just trying to figure out what the heck's going on here on this.

Really, I don't understand what is confusing you. If you can explain what
does not make sense to you then maybe we can be more helpful. gtkmm is meant
to be fairly intuitive to people who already know C++. The use of both
new/delete and automatic instances in the same C++ source code is very very
common.

murrayc usa net