[gtkmm] ScrolledWindow scrolling strategy: follow child widget focus automagically

I'm still seeking for someone to help me with an example on how to implement an automatic scrolling on a scrolledwindow or better yet, how to implement either of the two (I understand thats what they are supposed to do) lines below:- 1. void gtk_container_set_focus_vadjustment (GtkContainer *container, GtkAdjustment *adjustment); 2. void gtk_container_set_focus_hadjustment (GtkContainer *container, GtkAdjustment *adjustment);

In fact, what I'm really looking for is a Scroll Policy that makes the adjustments happen
automagically!

Any help is highly appreciated

Kinyanjui