[gtkmm] Window questions

Hi

I have a few question I hope if someone can answer any of them

1. How can I make a window below other windows ?

2. How can I make a window top of other windows ?

3. How can I diable including a window in taskbar ?

4. How can I diable including a window in pager ?

5. Is there any website that give me some GTK tips ? (like http://www.phpbuilder.com/ & http://www.zend.com/tips/tips.php

6. I want to make the user able to move a window by the mouse, how can I do that ? (For example, when the user pres the left button in the middle of the window and move the mouse the window will move with it)

7. How can I remove the "title bar" from a window ?

Thank you

--
http://www.4-SMS.Com
http://eShop.4-SMS.Com