Re: [gtkmm] gtkmm 2.3 hacking

Murray Cumming comneon com writes:
>How can I get people interested in hacking on gtkmm 2.3?

I think it might help if gtkmm was buildable using commercial unix
compilers. Then we could use it at work, find problems and fix them AND
get paid! Trouble is, I am using Suns Forte on Solaris which is so
crippled the gtkmm build doesn't stand a chance. This is a pity coz gtk is
already used quite a bit where I work and C++ is gaining ground....

Regards,

Andrew Marlow
----
There is an emerald here the size of a plover's egg!