Re: [gtkmm] LIBRARY PATH - HOW TO SET ?

>I have just recently got into the Linux work and running RH 9.0 under
>the Gnome enviroment.

Pretty much same here.

>I want to program using Glade and use C++ instead of C.  I belive to
>make all this work and compile I have to use install Gtkmm which I have
>done.

I was very grateful to find the gtkmm2 rpms up on Matthias
Saou's http://shrike.freshrpms.net :)

>In the project header files it includes:
>
>#include <gtkmm/accelgroup.h>
>
>I can see 'accelgroup.h' under /usr/local/include/gtkmm-2.0/gtkmm/
>
>When I compile I get an error message saying it can't find
>'gtkmm/accelgroup.h'
>
>Obviously I need to set a PATH.  What path statement do I need to modify
>?
>
>Pete

I just built the apps as they are presented in the Book,
which specify to use `pkg-config --gtkmm_something --something`
in my makefile. That command adds the necessary
-I/path/to/includes to my g++ command (I don't have my linux
box in front of me at the moment).