[gtkmm] Gdk::Pixbuf <-> Gtk::TreeView problem...

Hello,

I've encountered a problem which causes the following error output:

== GLib-GObject-WARNING **: unable to set property `text' of type
== `gchararray' from value of type `GdkPixbuf'

I don't really know what causes this. To reproduce the error I've testet
a C++ file been postet by "Stephen M. Przepiora". Even this one
generates the error. I did it the same way in my application.

Any ideas why working with pixbufs in Gtk::TreeView causes these probs?

Thanks
- Marcel Karras

--
Contact: toka freebits de