[gtkmm] how can I determine which TreeView has the keyboard focus?

Hello,

I'm working on an application that gives two views of the same document
in two different TreeViews, and allows copying/moving between the two
views.  Much like a MidnightCommander style of interaction.

In such a model of interaction, you have an active panel and a passive
panel.  My problem is to determine which of the two panels is active.

With my current theme, the active panel already has a blue selection
bar, while the passive one already has it grayed.  This means that the
widgets themselves know if they are active or not.

Question is: how can I extract that kind of information, and what signal
should I connect to react when the the other panel is activated?

Ciao,

Enrico

--
GPG key: 1024D/797EBFAB 2000-12-05 Enrico Zini <enrico debian org>