RE: [gtkmm] Who wants to be a list admin?

In message <258B0164D480D5118D900800062B3858FFB3E3 vihsx09a vih infineon com>
          Murray Cumming Comneon com wittered:

> > Who would like to be a gtkmm-list admin? It's just a matter
> Do we have no volunteers? I don't see why I should do this any more than the
> other 450 people on this list.

Sorry, I didn't see your original post. I could do this if you like (might be
a bit delayed during working hours, but I catch up in the evenings/weekends).

~Ainsley

  / Ainsley 'Marble' Pereira / http://www.snowplains.org /
 / Don't drink and drive.